||General Terms & Conditions of the Black Bear Hunts
- Hunter will complete a WIN application and return for licenses
- There will be no refunds if the hunter tags out early or leaves for any reason
- If you are bringing a firearm into Canada you must declare it using a non-resident firearms declaration.
- All hunts will be conducted according to the APOS Code of Ethics
- All hunters and guests agree to abide by all procedures and rules set out by Predator vs Prey Outfitters.
- All hunters will agree to follow and abide by the regulations as established in the Alberta Wildlife Act.
Our price structure consists of a basic hunting fee plus trophy fees (black bear only), license and tax.
Black Bear Only
The hunt price includes one bear. Payment of a trophy fee is required to hunt the second bear. The trophy fee for the second bear, plus applicable taxes, is payable in cash while in camp at the time you choose to hunt the second bear. Unless stated otherwise, all hunts are (six) 6 days.
Cost of hunt Includes:
- Flight from Fort McMurray to Camp
- Transportation during the hunt
- All meals and accommodations during the hunt
- Trophy Care/Skinning
- Pre-purchasing of license
- Services of qualified guide
- Wilderness experience
- Memorable hunt
Cost of hunt does not include:
- Trophy Fee (Second Black Bear)
- Airfare/transportation before & after hunt
- Shipping of trophies and/or meat
- Hotel rooms before or after hunt
- Alcoholic beverages
- Licenses and tags are extra (see hunt details for exact costs)
- 5% GST Tax
- Gratuities (based upon your satisfaction) for guides, cook, etc.
- Firearms Declaration Fee
- Wolf License
Terms of booking hunt:
- All funds are in US Dollars and payable to Predator vs Prey Outfitters
- $1000.00 deposit is required to book hunt
- Contracts to be issued on receipt of deposit
- Final payment due 30 day prior to hunt.
If hunter is unable to come on the dates chosen, and has given Predator vs Prey Outfitter ninety (90) days notice prior to the scheduled hunt day, he/she may reschedule the trip another year with the deposit as partial payment. The hunter also understands that if notice of termination is not given within Ninety (90) days, the deposit is non-refundable, unless an alternate hunter is found to take his/her place at the full hunt price, and deposit received from that hunter.
Travel information - Spring Black Bear
Our spring black bear hunters will fly into Fort McMurray, Alberta, generally the evening before the hunt. The flight to camp will be on Sunday morning provided by Fort McMurray Aviation at approximately 10:00 am. Most hunters fly into the Edmonton International Airport and then connect through to Fort McMurray either by Air Canada or WestJet. Our guides will pick you up at a lake near camp by Argo. Upon arrival at camp you will be shown your accommodations, given a chance to organize your gear, have lunch and be giving an orientation. At the end of the hunt, the hunters are returned to the lake by 10:00 am by Argo and flown to Fort McMurray arriving about 11:00 am.
Book now and be one of the first to hunt any of our great established baits.
This remote camp provides a true wilderness experience deep in the heart of prime black bear habitat. You are truly in the middle of nowhere with no hunting pressure.
Reference lists of hunters are available upon request. We provide a list of ALL the hunters
who hunt with us that year, not just the successful ones!
5119 - 49 Ave, Olds, AB, Canada, T4H 1G2
Tel: + 1 403 556 5647
Predator vs Prey on Facebook
Links & Resources
Alberta Bowhunters Association
Alberta Guide to Hunting Regulations
Alberta Professional Outfitters Society
Boone & Crockett Club
Canadian Firearms Program
Edmonton International Airport
Pope & Young Club